Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cade and Mom take pictures

Jeremie got home from a skatepark meeting last night, just after I was finished feeding Cade. He was heading out to skate, so Cade and I joined him with the Baby Bjorn. I know you're not supposed to put babies facing outward when they're so young, but he likes to look around.. it worked out pretty well, since I've got some good clevage going on right now and he could rest his head there so it didn't bob around too much. I also took some skate photos, of course. I was going to try skateboarding, but figured I should give it a little bit of a break - I don't want to think about keeping up with tending Cade while I've got something broken or incredibly sore. I do tend to fall poorly when I skate, so it's something to keep in mind.

Jeremie and I are lending Cade out for the evening, and heading out for a drive in the country and an anniversary dinner - our 4th was last week. My, my, how time flies. It'll be nice to get out of the house a bit more, since my schedule currently is 90% either eating or sleeping, feeding or calming Cade. It's a full-time job and a half! This will be the first time leaving Cade with a sitter other than our parents, which seems about right - we've had him for a whole month without sharing at all ;)

The family visit last week was fabulous, we had a really good time and even managed to get a few family photos before Mom & Dad left, so we have some nicer photos of us all - which is good, because to date most of the photos of myself and Cade involved the hospital room we were in when he was born.

No comments: