Monday, June 2, 2008

Officially 3 years!


us!
Originally uploaded by trippykel
J and I have officially been married 3 years - and we haven't killed each other! Hooray!

In other news, we had a crazy busy weekend. I drove home from the city on Friday afternoon, arriving home around 6pm. I was planning on getting home sooner, but Erika and I got distracted with dreaming up ideas for our cafe. I remembered about 2 hours before that Friday was Grad night in town, so I got gussied up and went to see the grand march and congratulate some friends.

Saturday AM was yard work day - we had a jungle to tame. Lawn to shear, weeds to pull, flowers to plant, dandelions to exterminate. It took us 2-3 hours to get everything done. The evening was Battle of the Bands in the community centre. The guys from our youth group won first place! I took way too many photos. After the event we headed out to Michael's place for a weiner roast and fire night.

The Sunday service was at Bear Lake, so we trekked out there and were only 5 minutes late. There was a barbecue and picnic afterwards. I blew a bunch of bubble-wand-bubbles with the kids. 5pm was another barbecue at Justin's for his birthday. I think that was the most people I've ever seen on a deck. The burgers were good, the company friendly. J and I both enjoyed the evening.

No comments: