Thursday, May 1, 2008

One afternoon left!


Our fridge
Originally uploaded by trippykel
Tomorrow J & I fly home to visit Mom & Dad. We're both really looking forward to the weekend! We'll get to catch up with Mom & Dad, see what they've been working on lately. I also get to see the oldskool Kings gang at Mike & Cor's wedding - and, as usual I got roped into (asked nicely, but I always feel guilty if I say no) taking some photos at the reception. Not such a big deal, because I'd probably take some anyway...

Flying! To Lethbridge! I've never done that before due to the silly price of tickets. Don't we all just love airmiles!

J has from May 2 - May 26 off of work, so he'll be finishing off the robot room, going to the Robot Games in Calgary, taking a skate trip through BC, and hanging around the house for the month before we head off to YC.

I just ate some guacamole (so good). I have garlic breath. Thought you might like to know.

No comments: