Monday, May 5, 2008

Cool Names (for babies)


Cool Names (for babies)
Originally uploaded by trippykel
Breaking news for this post: we're pregnant!

This will be our first child (God willing), and due November 22nd. We're officially 11 weeks along. I've been feeling great thus far, which is taking after my mom in her pregnancies. She was also always 2 weeks early delivering. We'll see what happens there!

J and I are both excited, and told our families this past week.

I wonder if J will gain sympathy weight? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You and Jer are going to be phenomenal parents. Oh, and by the way:

I KNEW IT!!!! I had some bizarre feeling that you were pregnant. How? I have no idea. But for the last few months I've been checking your blog, certain that the next post would be about a baby. I need a better talent.

Jordan said...

That is so exciting! I'm so happy for the both of you. It is wonderful news indeed.

Keep us updated on what happens.