Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A little bit of green


plantings
Originally uploaded by trippykel
I've been impatient to do things for quite awhile now: to plant the garden, to set up the new guest room (we got a double bed, hooray), to be done work, so many things.

Last night was basement rearrangement night - J and I moved the robot room stuff into the robot room, then the stuff in the guest room out, the new bed into the guest room, and set up a little cozy area of the basement with our extra bed, my keyboard, and other stuff. There's still a big pile of miscelaneous doens't-fit-anywhere in the basement, but I'm fine with that for now.

I'm really hoping to get at least the corn planted this week, but we'll see. We leave for YC at 9am Friday, so there's not that much time between now and then!

Hooray for spring and greenery!

No comments: