Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We were pregnant.

Not anymore.

For those who want a few details: my friend Meghan took me to the ER on Friday evening when I started losing a lot of blood. They ran some blood tests, gave me an IV, sent me home around 1am. Jeremie and I went back for another blood test on Sunday, and the hormone that should be in my blood to indicate pregnancy is going down. I'll get an ultrasound in a week or two to make sure everything is cleared out properly.

I've been talking about this all weekend, and so don't feel like getting into it. Suffice it to say that we are doing alright, and trust that this is God's will. We greatly appreciate all your prayers and support, and know that God will give us a child if/when the time is right.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Guys! While this is the news I was expecting, I am still feeling the loss with you. Know that I am praying for both of you and that you will be strengthened and drawn closer to God and each other during this time.

Daina said...

I'm so sorry for you guys. We'll be praying.

Andrew said...

Just wanted to let you know that Sarah and I are praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Martha! I am devastated by the news and am praying and praying for you and Jeremie. A prayer request has been sent out to the Sol Family. We love you so much. Find strength in God and in each other.

Hugs and prayers.

Alby

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope the two of you are both doing okay. Thinking of you! <3