Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We won!


We won!
Originally uploaded by trippykel
I've been feeling so ambitious and creative lately. I love it!

This is a sketch I did of a girl who was rooting hardcore for our olympic Hockey team. Jer found a picture and mentioned it would make a great cartoon. I'm really happy with the way it turned out!

I also made the "8 month old" video for Cade this evening (only 1.5 months overdue, oops!) and am uploading it to Facebook right now. Hopefully the 10-month one will be more on time!

Also, Cade is now walking on his own! He tries to take between 3 to 5 steps on his own to get to wherever he wants to get to, the same places he crawled to last week. What a fast learner he is! He's also bored with the main floor and where he's allowed to play, and has started going straight for all the things he's not allowed to touch. When I move him from one, he goes straight to the next. Some days it's enough to make me crazy!

No comments: