Monday, March 15, 2010

Amy's nursing cover


Amy's nursing cover
Originally uploaded by trippykel
This is a picture of the nursing cover. Pretty, no?

Today has been exhausting, in the best way. I watched Cade for the morning, sewed our area rugs together to make one big one during his nap (it's now downstairs and looks great!), then got him up in time to get a sitter to come hang out with him for 4 hours while I did a thorough clean on the ol' house. It had been too long, and I walked around each day going 'eww' mentally. That's fixed, and I even cleaned the front windows. Huzzah!

I'm off to oil painting class in about 10 minutes, so I need to get Cade up from his nap and bring him along, to drop him off for a visit with Matt & Kate while I paint. I'm a bit apprehensive about the coming class, since I missed last week and will be madly playing catch-up. The last time I was at class my teacher asked me to please be on time, next time. It made me feel like I was in grade 4 and being scolded, which wasn't really cool. Though I was late, which isn't cool either. The next class I missed. I'll let you know how much (or little) I get scolded. I wish I could just not care about it, but it bothers me. Poop.

My grandma turned 80 on saturday, so I called her and had a lovely phone conversation with her yesterday. I need to do that more often! Cade and I also skyped with his grandmaman and grandpapa a few days ago - it's great that they can see him every so often online, that way they don't miss quite as much of his growing up. It would definitely be nice to live closer to the fam!

Anyway, a tired me needs to vamoose. Here I go - roadrunner style!

No comments: