Thursday, February 18, 2010

visiting the hospital


visiting the hospital
Originally uploaded by trippykel
There are babies popping up all over the place in the cabbage patch! I know of 3 new babies, and 2 more to come next month. It's baby shower time again! That reminds me, I need to plan some games for an upcoming shower. Any suggestions?

Tomorrow night is our date night - Jeremie and I are hiring a sitter and going out without Cade. It's been quite awhile since we've done so, and I'm looking forward to it.

Cade took 2 steps on his own yesterday for Jeremie. I wasn't paying attention, but I'm sure there will be more steps in the near future! He's crawling now, not all over the house but mostly just to get into the next room or over to the next toy when this one seems less interesting. He loves to play with cords, the toilet paper roll in the bathroom, and garbage cans - in short, what he's not allowed to touch. He's eating 3 meals a day now, but it's hard for me to figure out what to feed him. He's not good with a spoon, and only likes finger food, so he's eating a lot of peanut buttered bread and oranges, plus some of whatever we have for dinner. He's been fussy the past few weeks, and I hope it's just teething, and not a new personality phase! On the upside of that though, he cuddled with me for about 20 minutes after his nap this afternoon. That was great.

No comments: