Sunday, November 1, 2009

Survivor Party


Survivor Party
Originally uploaded by trippykel
Since my last blog post I have:

- had a Survivor party for my birthday. It was fabulous, the best party I've had in the last several years. Everyone was so involved, and watching the videos afterwards was a hoot. Great food too. Thanks for hosing, Britt!

- Skipped out on dinner with friends. Jer was home sick last weekend, and so wanted to stay home in case he had swine flu. No congregating for at least a week!

- Helped Joss paint her living room. I had to leave when it wasn't complete, and I can't wait to see it! She did a beachy/sandy white with some teal accent walls, and I can't wait to see how her living room looks now. Hooray for painting!

- Hung out with Britt and Eva. Eva was up visiting, and we had a grand ol' visit together. Eva also watched Cade twice: once when shopping for my party, and once during the party. I'm sad to see her go!

- went to a halloween carnival. I went sans costume and shocked everyone since I'm a costume queen. So I went home, put on my Incredibles suit, grabbed Cade and suited him up, and headed back.

- Saw Megan's new place. She's renting a bachelor suite in the basement of a home, and she put it together splendidly. It's so cozy - I'll definitely have to visit again. She also lent me a couple of seasons of Gilmore Girls to watch over the next few months, so that's just peachy as well

- taken photos for the church directory. Every year they do a print version of people's names/addresses/phone numbers with a photo of each family beside it. Guess who the photo taker is? I've only shot about 60 families, so definitely not everyone, but at least there will be a good bunch of names with pictures alongside

- tried eating a black olive. I was not a fan.

No comments: