Sunday, September 20, 2009

Playing together


Playing together
Originally uploaded by trippykel
To start off, Cade and I are no longer sick, though I'm still taking meds for a nasty ear infection that's about 90% gone. I got a new cold this past Tuesday, but it was thankfully short-lived, and we'll hopefully have a good stretch of health for the next while now.

This past week both Cousin Kate and Cade's great grandparents (Nana and GGF) came to visit. It was a full house, but everyone was thrilled to meet and play with Cade, and I was very pleased with having some family visit.

I'm heading out tomorrow for Edmonton with Cade, we're spending a week there: several days with Jesse and Sheleena, plus a few at Maria's new place (can't wait to see it)! Tuesday I've been asked to model in a fashion show for Edmonton Fashion week, so come out at 7:30 to the Transalta Arts Barns if you want to check it out. Sunday evening is Sheleena's baby shower, and she's down to about 3 weeks 'til the due date. I'm looking forward to meeting Cade's cousin!

Anyway, I'm off to nap - it's a long drive tomorrow, and I've got a little munchkin to take care of as well.

Much love!

No comments: