Monday, May 4, 2009

And that's how it goes

The big day is coming soon. Very soon.

We've got to call the hospital tomorrow morning to see if they're too busy to take us, and if they're not we go in and I get some drugs injected into me to make the baby come. If they are too busy, we'll try to go in the day after instead. We're a week overdue as of today, and they don't want the baby getting too big before it comes out. And then, after some pain, hard work, an IV or two, and who knows what else, we'll have a family larger by one! We're both looking forward to having the baby. And so, to celebrate...

We're planning on going out for dinner at the Keg (oh, how I love a good steak), then on to the movie theatre to catch a flick. I'm torn between 17 Again, a quite possibly cheesy chick flick about this guy who wishes to go back to highschool to change his life.. and it happens. Or the Wolverine X-men movie, which Jeremie would probably like more, but I probably won't enjoy as much. He's said he'll see either, for me, but now I have to decide how selfish I want to be. Though I'm guessing that it just depends on when dinner is over as to which one we end up going to.

Jeremie is off at hte skatepark right now, and I still want to get the church key from Shawn and catalog a few books before dinner, since I don't think I'll have another chance to put them away this week.

It's weird to think that next Sunday will be my first Mother's Day where I'm a mom. Aah, how life changes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That makes the big day most likely today! Congratulations!