Saturday, February 21, 2009

30 weeks


30 weeks
Originally uploaded by trippykel
I'm officially looking more pregnant every week. I don't really notice so much, except when I look at pictures. Which is good, I think. And my belly-button, which has always been cavernous and would need some serious spelunking to find the bottom of, is almost an outie now. How strange is that?

In other news, I am officially the head librarian of our church library. In celebration of that, I ordered a schwack of books on CD, DVDs, and books. They come in 2-4 weeks, if the shipping times are correct. It should be exciting! Now I'm trying to track down some shelf-sign holders to list what's on a shelf. For example, fiction. Or Children's books. They'd been taping labels onto the shelves thus far, which seems rather time-consuming since they're not easily moveable as the books move. I would also like to get a customer-usable barcode-scanning system set up, so I'll have to research and test a bunch of those to find the right ones. Fun, fun!

I didn't go swimming this past week, so I'll definitely have to go a couple of times next week. No exercise makes Jill a tired girl!

No comments: