Wednesday, August 6, 2008

This and that


the guest room
Originally uploaded by trippykel
The photo is of our guest room: I figured it would be nice to have a photo of the re-decorating.

Oasis has been good this week, a decent amount of kids have been coming. We watched Night at the Museum on Tuesday. It was good, despite the fact that I didn't get to see that much of it between walking back & forth between rooms & hanging out with the youth not watching the movie.

My fingernails are too long, and are interfering with my typing. Bah.

I'm also trying to finish the DVD from the Hanson tour in November, but am having major issues with Pinnacle Studio. It keeps crashing, which doesn't let me get much done. Frustrating.

Tomorrow I'll be cleaning Jana's in the AM, getting groceries & shopping in the PM.

That's all from my short & descriptiveless news bulletin.

No comments: