Friday, August 22, 2008

It's almost at an end


photobooth
Originally uploaded by trippykel
It's crazy how quickly the summer has passed. I've only got 1.5 weeks left of the Oasis (and 3 events to plan/execute). It's also been a bit busy lately, since I managed to squeeze an Edmonton trip into the mix. Jesse and Sheleena are coming over from Saturday nite to Sunday, and we're excited to have them here. It does mean that I have to miss Becky's party. Sorry!

I was pleased to find a photobooth in West Ed when we were shopping, and took the opportunity to show off a few of my recent purchases. I also love the backlit effect of the no-backdrop-background, I'm a big fan. Seriously.

This is how the Edmonton trip went:
- Pick up Lynnea, drive a bit, pick up Xav and Cai
- Shenanigans in the auto while driving for 5 hours
- Picked up groceries, went to C&E's, made spaghetti dinner
- Snuck off to see Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2
- Slept, woke up around 10am
- headed to the mall around noon, finished shopping around 6 or so. Found this fabulous vest & zany American Apparel outift
- Hit the Fringe
- Watched Sydney White back at C&E's, after a big kerfuffle about a scratched DVD we rented
- Slept, woke up, breakfasted, drove the 5 hours home

And 1 hour later I was at work. Busy but fun! It was great to spend a bit of time with C&E and Maria, to see Maria's new workplace. We also delivered a massive red vase with bamboo stalks for her office. Brilliant.

And now I'm off to clean & prepare some lasagne for tomorrow. Mmm.

No comments: