Monday, April 21, 2008

The crazy etch-a-sketch


OUR ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
Originally uploaded by trippykel
Shawn always does amazing etch-a-sketches when he's over. Chuck & Erika might recognize this entertainment unit...

This past Friday was Airbands with the youth. There were some great groups, and the best was the guy leaders, who did Bye Bye Bye, complete with the dance. I almost laughed my head off.

Saturday we had a pizza/bowling party to celebrate the end of the semester for Heather. No more classes/exams is a boon! Maria, I thought of you at the party too. Hope you're having a blast.

Sunday was church and small group - we had a pizza party at Eric & Jana's, and had a great time socializing & playing Mad Gab. The guys did tend to get distracted by the hockey game, however.

I also just called the bodyshop to get my front bumper replaced on my car, which I'm really looking forward to. I hate having a broken vehicle! Now Jeremie and I just have to find a good deal on some tires..

1 comment:

Maria said...

yes, this is more like it. nothing like blogging to keep your life seeming interesting :)