Thursday, January 31, 2008

the recipe trove


the recipe trove
Originally uploaded by trippykel

So. I FINALLY got my recipe site up & working, thanks to Chris' handy troubleshooting skills with the PHP, and a bit to my dogedness on the "keep trying" front.

I'm really pleased with how it looks, yes indeed! It's fun, vintage-ish, and has great colors. (props to Shag, who inspired my couch-lady-hostess).

Now to add some more recipes...

On another tangent, Breakforth was a lot of fun - I'm glad that I went! Considering I'm not much of a conference person, this is a huge plus.

And I'm on the last (hopefully) coat of red paint for the robot room! Hooray again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh bravo bravo!!

Maria said...

very nice! super impressed. very marthaish. pics of stellar brownies coming soon!

Maria said...

hehe, your friend andrew knows my friend alex. (saw a pic while surfing blogs). Small world!