Thursday, April 5, 2007

Updates on my life

A friend asked me the other night what the difference between a large pizza and a musician is. Apparently a large pizza can feed a family of four - who knew?

Things are going well here, but a bit crazy. J is up north for a couplea weeks for work, and I'm flying up to visit for Easter weekend. I'm looking forward to it, I really miss him! Plus it's his birthday, so we'll have a lot of fun.

We're thinking of moving. J could get a transfer, we could move up north, I could probably keep my job and work from home over the lovely internet. We're considering it, and I'm waiting (not so) patiently while his work decides to get back to us on salary and such. If it's good, we'll go. We made an offer two weeks ago and haven't heard back, so I'm thinking the negotiations will take a long time. I just want to know if we're going or not, so we can plan for it! It's exciting to consider, too. I like change every so often, and now is the perfect time for something new. We might even buy our first home!

I also got my eyes checked on Saturday. Apparently my prescription has changed very little: so I keep the same frames (which I thankfully still enjoy) but get to load up on contacts.

When I get back from my trip, I've got a dentist appointment and 30 flower table arrangements to make that night. I'm having Jill, Beth, and Amy over: should be a grand ol' time. We'll make dinner and make things and chat our heads off. Whee!

And Anberlin is coming up! 2 more weeks!

Jenna is flying down for the weekend of the 13th-14th, so we're really looking forward to hanging out with her again: she's fun to have around.

The weekend after that is a work party in Calgary.. can you say busy? But at least we're hoppin' around here...

No comments: