Saturday, January 16, 2010

Monkey Monkey Underpants


Monkey Monkey Underpants
Originally uploaded by trippykel
I've been designing more logos and pictures for t-shirts again lately, for my cafepress shops. This picture is a Gilmore Girls reference, where Lorelai is talking about her stream of consciousness, and ended up with "Hockey puck, rattlesnakake, monkey monkey underpants". It was really funny at the time.

I had a movie night with the girls on Thursday, we watched Harry Potter 6 and played Scene It. It was good to have some people over again.

I'm also working on our 2009 digital photo album. I'm making it using the MyPublisher.com software again. I've made two albums with them so far, and have been really pleased with both the print quality and the software's ease of use. My mom is trying it out now too, and she's also enjoying the program. Basically you add your photos and text, and get a coffee-table quality book of all your pictures printed off and mailed to you. Hooray for photo books!

Cade is currently sick, with a runny nose, a bit of a fever, and a dry little cough. He's not feeling too bad though, which is nice. It means I still get my sleep! Cade has also discovered that he can push his stand-up toys around the house, and we had to install a child gate at the top of the stairs after I found that he'd gotten himself to the other corner of the house by pushing his piano! He's still a happy kid, and is very clever and brave - he'll figure out how to get places you didn't think he could. He will take chances on moving between his toy and the couch or TV stand, and just kind of lean forward to whichever object he can't quite reach. He falls a lot, but doesn't usually mind too much. I'm happy about that!

Tonight I'm heading off to Jess' birthday party, so hooray for that!

No comments: