Thursday, January 22, 2009

a goodly amount of snow


a goodly amount of snow
Originally uploaded by trippykel
It's been snowing up a storm up here. Or at least, it was through December. We also had a lovely little blizzard while I was driving home from GP the other night. It's chilly this evening (-24c), and I had to bundle up to shovel a path around my car and to the door. Brr. I also shoveled out a path to the barbecue, but haven't had a chance to hook it up yet. It looks like it'll be pretty cold through until the middle of next week. I think I'll just stay indoors when I can.

J got a new job working for Haliburton, and is off in Texas for a couple weeks to train. He seems to be enjoying it so far, and I find that I have a lot more time for whatever projects strike my fancy for the day. I do miss him, though - never fear :)

My baby belly grows by the day, but people tend to think I'm not as far along as I acually am. It'll be 6 months on Monday! Time flies when you're having fun, right?

No comments: