Friday, November 28, 2008

Pregnant.. again



We're pregnant again. Hooray!

We're currently 18 weeks along, due about April 27th (give or take the usual amount of days or weeks for newborn inconsistencies). We haven't come up with names or anything, though we're considering a few. We do like Judah for a boy, or Avelene for a girl. But it's all up in the air at this point!

I'm not really that fat yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I do, however, need to find some new jeans. I'm beginning to understand why everyone here goes to Edmonton when they want to shop - there's just not much that interests me! But hey, it's probably better on the pocket book this way.

We'll be painting / decorating the baby room (I'll miss having my own office, but we'll figure something out) in January. We're going the el-cheapo secondhand route, and have already bought the crib, change table, and dresser. I'm hoping to have some fun making the crib bedding and painting the room up. Too many possibilities, it's so hard to decide!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES! I've been checking your blog everyday waiting for this post :D!!

Congratulations, that's so ridiculously exciting :)!

I'm just sad I won't get to see little Jeremie Jr. or little Miss Mini Martha in person very often :(.

Martha said...

You've been checking my blog every day? Wow, that's true dedication! You just have a feeling for these things, don't you? But I'm so glad you're excited! We are too. And it is sad that you won't get to see the mini-us often, but we'll make sure you do sometimes!