Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My life has been computering lately


the tour DVD is done!
Originally uploaded by trippykel
I finished off the tour DVD I'd been meaning to make from the footage of when my several gal pals and I took a road trip to see a bunch of Hanson shows last November. I'm so glad it's done, and it turned out really well! This is the cover :)

I also made a new design for the Dueck website, since the first wasn't quite what they were looking for. I'm glad to have something new to show them, since it took me quite awhile to get something good the second time around!

No news on the job hunt front yet, I figured I'd wait until after my long weekend (I leave tomorrow) before I start seriously looking. It's hard to apply for a job and then say you'll need time off in a week.

Anyway, I'm off to take a nap. Tired, zzz...

No comments: